Saturday, February 5, 2022

Five Images

  Nice Day For A Walk In The City 


The image below shows some of my favorite characters. So I made them have a day off from the hard work they do every day to walk around the city to feel the air and see different things. 



Marvel Museum


It's a great day to go to the marvel museum to look at the cool superhero. 


Lazy Day


A lazy day is the best with some of your favorite food and watching movies or tv shows.


Harry Potter x Demon Slayer


I can't think of a name for this image. If anybody would like to give it name please tell me in the comment area. One of my favorite anime and favorite movies series together in one image. 


Bad Love

I made this image to show how crazy love can make you do so many different things for the person you love. This anime character's name is Yuno ( future diary) one of my favorite anime and she will do anything for the love of her life ( his name is Yuki ) she will kill for him or anything.






The End!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

  The End!!