Sunday, January 16, 2022

More about Me

  

     Hello Everyone !!! 

       In this post, I'm going to be talking more about myself to you guys and other stuff. As you see in my first introduction of stuff like to do and my major. I going to talk more about it and stuff you did know about this big world. 



     

You see in the first post about me that I love art and who made get into art. I find that art can be really relaxing when you get into it. At first, I really didn't like art because of how other people were better than me when come to a different style of art. But, I find that my art doesn't have to be like other people because art is different in many ways when you look at it. My favorite art style is watercolors because I love the way they look on paper. I do love to draw in my sketchbook sometimes. It's fun art when you get into and I'm not a big fan of painting because it can get really messy or get everywhere when you use it. 


I don't really know to talk about my family but, I would like to say is my family is big, each one of us different from each other. We love to hang out with each other a lot and do family stuff from time to time. I have 6 siblings. I only have one brother and five sisters. I'm the first person in my family to go to college and to be into art because all my other family doesn't really like art. I'm the middle child in my family. I'm mixed with African American and Mexican. 



 

                                    My Favorite Two Restaurant For Right Now👇👇👇👇




 

All of this stuff I'm talking about in this post is what makes me the person I am today it help me find my true self in this world. 


😍😍Some of my favorite kdaram 💖💖


Move To Heaven



My Name                        



Strangers From Hell





Favrite Quote 

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” ‒ Stephen King.


THE END!





3 comments:

  1. My sister used to be really into Kdramas. I watched a few with her, made me realize how underrated a lot of foreign media is. We watched one about a makeup artist who falls in love with an android guy, it was sick. I really like your blog's theme as well. It's like dark mode, easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm exited to see your future projects in this class since you are an art major and seem really creative.I like that you included your favorite qoute into this post. I watch kdrams occasionally too. some of my current favorites are "Sweet Home" and "Its Okay to Not Be Okay."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Delrosary! I always love reading these introductions because I get to learn so much about my students, even ones I may already know. I'm glad to read that you were able to get past comparing your work to what others do. Art is not merely a mater of whether or not you have talent. Hard work and practice get you there just as much as raw talent. Your blog looks good. Your pallet seems to be limited to black, white and warm grays. It's easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Final Project

  The End!!