Monday, January 24, 2022

Images That Inspire Me

  

It took me a long time but I find five images that inspire me in different ways. That helps me out in life or just really beautiful images to look at that inspire me.



The first image is of BTS a South Korean boy band they have taught me a lot of stuff not just about them or South Korean but, how to love myself no matter what or what people say about you. They have made me the person I am today and I have changed a lot when I found out about BTS. I would love to thank them for helping me to be the better person that I am today. 😊

 Quote

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, gender identity: speak yourself.

- Kim Nam Jun (RM), BTS




It really beautiful image of Thailand ( I don't know the part of Thailand I find when looked up Thailand) This is why I want to travel to Thailand someday in the future. This image inspires me more to travel to Thailand and other places in the world.

Quote  

I'd love to visit Thailand just for the street food and the energy of a city like Bangkok.

- Bobby Flay


 




One of my favorite cartoons when growing up as a child was courage the cowardly dog it made my childhood a lot better when I was watching it and now I am still watching it as a young adult. It inspires me in different ways, not just the image when I look at it. 







I just really love outer space!! 


And of course, the last image is going to be very inspiring to me

The Legend of Zelda





The END!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

  The End!!